Current time: Apr 24, 2014, 04:39 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The real meaning of 12/21/2012 for the Mayan Civilization
Jan 27, 2012, 05:33 AM
The real meaning of 12/21/2012 for the Mayan Civilization
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUXw2QdWa...be&t=1m24s
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FedLightLover2011's post
Jan 27, 2012, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: Jan 27, 2012 06:40 AM by EileenRose.)
RE: The real meaning of 12/21/2012 for the Mayan Civilization
I watched the video. It is a fascinating study (the unveiling of Mayan history...bit by?bit). Because we don't read Mayan (who can), we sometimes have to take other's people opinion, even if these opinions vary (quite a bit). Probably best to keep an open mind (and not take it too seriously,....Dec. 21st of this year).

I have been more concerned as of late about the next two months myself. As the predictions for this time period are pretty severe (my opinion). See Clif High (for example). Even my own teacher (spiritual) has a prediction that his life will end this February (I'm not joking) and I myself was told 7 months ago (intuitively) that I wasn't going to see my next birthday (March 21st). So I havn't really had any thoughts beyond that (myself). And then there is the weather, now the sounds and of course the economic downturn (or spiral down).

And of course I daily live with my health deteriorating (after they installed smart meters on our house) and those late night ER visits (because of them) really did me in.

So Dec. 21st looks like a piece of cake (to my way of thinking)....ho hum.
Jan 27, 2012, 09:36 AM
This corresponds well with the Hopi 'prophecy' concerning the return of the Red Destroyer (Red Kachina). Mostly referred to as Nibiru or Planet X.

Notice the word 'return'. It enters this solar system about every 3600 years in its elliptic orbit.

In Noah's time the entire planet was covered in water, which probably wasn't the case but at least suggests the flyby was close.
Moses being able to cross the Red Sea on foot with his people, suggests PX passed by at a greater distance.

I always try to see a deeper purpose in events(alleged or proven ones) like these. The flybys to me are like a 'reset' of the old and a 'reboot' of a new era in the evolutionary process of this planet.
The end of time is precisely that. Out with the old energies and in with the new.
Time as we perceive it will no longer exist at that point because we will move into 'universal time' or universal unity consciousness.

The beginning of March this year may be the absolute end of the ever since 29th of Oct 2011 halted karmic energies, which have been slowly dissipating after this date.
By karmic energies I mean: active and passive energies i.e. cause and effect; action and reaction etc.. The sort of energies that you would need access to in order to evolve within karmic life cycles.

Provided that the karmic energies really are more or less gone sometime in March, this may trigger quite a few desperate (last) acts amongst the dark, who can basically only exist within the realms of these kinds of energies. Their actions would be very destructive in nature, expressing these in warfare and other acts of devastation.

'Reset' should occur late August/early September 2012
'Reboot' late December 2012 (Dec 21???)

Hopikachinas
Jan 27, 2012, 12:15 PM
Hi Hopi., thought you, anyone else too, might like some more variations on this topic.
Here is one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_6R8YBlv4

"The Secret of Secrets". Re: How the Sun's effect on Radioactive decay on Earth is related to the coming shift in Consciousness.

It is short and gets to its point. This first part (there are two) is about 2012 and how the sun is changing the carbon in our bodies to a pristine form (my take). Is it the case? I think I will continue to keep an open mind (but I did understand ascension from this viewpoint....more than any other so far.....but who knows).
Jan 28, 2012, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: Jan 28, 2012 03:49 AM by 7kimba8.)
(Jan 27, 2012 05:33 AM)FedLightLover2011 Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUXw2QdWa...be&t=1m24s

I Love this video! For Me, it supports another theory I have adopted, which is the Splitting, going on. The God of Creation and War. Love It!Big Grin

There are those who have, and are continuing to do so, in Ever increasing numbers and to ever INcreasing speeds and expansiveness, moving away from Fear, in ALL it's forms, and are Choosing, to envision ONLY an outcome that was once, only imagined here. Heart
We've Done War, Lots of It, from the Inside, Out. I see so much more clearly that the Truth, for me, is that, while it has appeared I have Free Choice here, my only Real Inevitable Choice, has been Love. ALL, I envision, will return to that. Wink

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting that, I found it Very much worth the read, and have always loved pan flutes, so Spot On! Smile
(Jan 27, 2012 12:15 PM)EileenRose Wrote:  I think I will continue to keep an open mind

That! Right There! is IT. What is it you lack? Nothing! You continue to call for an open mind. Every fearful moment passes and you, call for a more open mind. What if I could tap you on the shoulder (Wink Play along with me Eileen, dear, sweet, light), and say;
"You made it!, you are IN the Ascension Process." THIS IS, what it looks like." There is some dusting off of Fear, some inner polishing, some deep excitement, but don't forget to laugh deeply too, through this. I have found Laughter to be SO instrumental as a healing, uplifting tool, I have seen and felt it used at Births and Deaths of All descriptions and Laughter is Ever my Most Faithful companion, and to help prove it, my Last name by Birth was, Bauslaugh, or as Dad used to say, B A U S Haha. Gotta love that!Big Grin
Go cuddle with a loved pet or Quietly sit, with a good cup of tea and maybe a crackling fire and instruct your body what you want it to do. Talk to YOU. Paint, YOUR part, in this. BE Your OWN Creator, and you will have more help from the UnSeen, than You have yet imagined!!

The closer I have gotten to Knowing I am source, the more Power I have gotten to play with. As you move in a Unified Direction toward ONE, you stop all thought about the application of This Power to harm, others or self, or Gain advantage over another. More Refined Knowledge becomes a pure sharing, flowing from Total Trust, back and forth. A Meld, if you will, goes on between the physical self, and the higher self. That Meld can carry on expanding ever webbing out.

I too have a physical situation that could "take me out", at any moment That has been Perfect for My learning. And in Reality, most of us Fear that very thing whether we Have a named disease with time lines or heart issues, or....any number of things that can happen to Healthy people. I IGNORE all possible outcomes that put me in harms way. Period. Full Stop! I Never Go ANYWHERE, and keep it as a mental and emotional focus, with my Mind, that my Body would not want to follow. I now Trust this method so purely that if working with it Takes me out of Here, that I Trust that Too!

It is one thing, to Know a Truth and quite another, to BECOME it.
Jan 28, 2012, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: Jan 28, 2012 03:58 AM by EileenRose.)
Hi &Kim., an interesting note. If you had fear and learned to release it (you mention this??), not every person would like to know what they feels like. Letting go the fear of death is one of those fears (I have chosen to dive into) and it is different than what you would expect (what happens to your perceptions as you release these age old ideas), because beyond death is enternal-ness. ie. ..Your soul continues.
Which just leaves physical death...or body dying-ness (hard to find words for this) and that isn't so fear laden.
Perhaps this ascension (as referred to in the video I linked above) will change people's perception of what is real (and what is fear based ideas).
thanks for sharing
eileen
[+] 1 user Likes EileenRose's post
Jan 28, 2012, 08:25 AM
I had an interesting reaction to the conversation on this thread.

While reading some of the more dire prediction/possibility/potential, I experienced a brief spasm of fear. I then thought about it for a second, and realized that the absolute WORST potential outcome would be for me to die and be released from this density.

One minute Im here in this 3d placement, with all of its pains and challenges, and the next I'm in Paradise. Not very scary at all, really. I either ride this out and ascend with the planet, or I take a short detour and awaken on the astral plane, where I make the exact same journey to where the planet is heading.

So to me, I cant lose! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like MichaelK's post
Jan 28, 2012, 08:40 AM
Hi MichaelK,
Yes, in one way there is no losing. You can't lose your soul. Then the question begs, what to do with the fear, just ignore it as irrelevant?
That is what we do, we think it isn't important (other than to ourselves). But the Buddha or Siddhartha found out there is more to it than just 'we have fear and isn't that awful'.
Personally, it just above drove me bonkers. I had this fear and it kept me from participating in life. So I did everything feasible to get rid of it. Eventually I learned Presence (I mention this in passing in the thread I just posted on the Sun) and saw that is was enveloping (covering) my entire view/spectrum (of my existence) and that it needed to be released.
That was a journey in and of itself and well worth the risk (losing attachments).

Nice journey (for me). Not for everyone (if you read the predictions that not everyone will be interested and so 'not ascend' or whatever....I still don't know if this ascension idea holds merit....or is an over simplification of a complex process we go through, as a species....but forgot due to time).
Jan 28, 2012, 01:51 PM
Does any body else think that this Bolon Yokte sounds a bit like ArchAngel Michael, god of war and creation? I'm probably way off, but it could be the same archetypal concept.

The way of heaven can be known and experienced through the heart. Manly P. Hall
Jan 28, 2012, 09:57 PM
I stumbled across this blog which claims Bolon Yokte is Jesus. Returning for the judgementBig Grin

Quote:
Mayan God of Judgement, Bolon Yokte is also the Christian God, Jesus Christ?

Matthew 24:30;
They will see the Son of Man (Jesus Christ) coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory
David Stuart’s translation of the Mayan Tortuguero Monument 6, recording the 2012 Bak’tun ending
“The Thirteenth ‘Bak’tun” will be finished… (It will be) the descent(??) of the Nine Support? God(s) (Bolon Yokte) to the ?.”
Lets look at some of the similarities between Jesus Christ and Bolon Yokte
Both Jesus and Bolon Yokte were gods around at the time of creation, in John 8:58 Jesus said, ‘before Abraham ever Was “I am”‘
John Major Jenkins (author of Mayan Cosmogenesis 2012) says, “apart from symbolizing war, conflict, and the underworld, Bolon Yokte is a god that is often present during Creation events, often referring to the Creation event of 13.0.0.0.0 in 3114 BC…”
He has appeared on the vase of the seven gods, one of the gods present during creation of our present world!!!
(Read some of John Major Jenkins research on Bolon Yokte here)
Jesus is also often referred to as a Judge and the commander of the army of angels and it is of course the main motive for coming back, to separate the wheat from the chaff, since Bolon Yokte symbolises war, this is another striking similarity.
Bolon Yokte is usually deciphered to mean Bolon (nine) y- (plural) ok (foot) -te (tree) or Nine Footed God or God of Nine Steps, according to Edmonson.
The fact that Bolon means nine is very interesting as according to the Biblical meaning of numbers nine is the number of Judgement
From Christian-Resources-Today.com… the Biblical Meaning of Number deals with judgment or the finality of things. Basically, it’s used when judging man and all of his works.
Isn’t that remarkable that Bolon Yokte is descending from the heavens just like Jesus who will come to judge man!!!
Finally, the reference to tree is also interesting as Jesus is also referred to as the branch.
It is also interesting that Bolon Yokte is often linked with the Aztec god Quetzal Coatl the feathered serpent (known as Kukulcan to the Mayans) who is also said to return in 2012.
In Graham Hancock’s book ‘Fingerprints of the Gods’ he goes into detail about how Quetzal Coatl was a white bearded man, nothing like the indigenous Mesoamericans he taught… perhaps like Jesus who is depicted as a white bearded man unlike the Arab people he was born into, incidentally, some Morman scholars believe that Jesus was Kukulkan.
So in summary, Bolon Yokte and Jesus Christ could be one and the same based on the following facts
They are both going to descend from the clouds at the end of time (to usher in a new era of peace)
They are both judgement gods, symbolised by the number 9 (9 in hebrew represent judgement, bolon means nine)
They are both referred to as tree/branch
They were both around during the creation of this world (we created man in our image)
Both were unusually white bearded which made them stand out from the crowd
I’m keeping an open mind on this one!!!

The way of heaven can be known and experienced through the heart. Manly P. Hall
Dec 23, 2012, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: Dec 23, 2012 07:48 PM by FedLightLover2011.)

Mexico City - National Institute of Anthropology and History - Re: Dec-21-2012

Contact Us | Galactic Channelings Community | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication