Current time: Oct 22, 2014, 11:19 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lucifer is Prime Creator of The Galactic Federation Of Light?
Dec 30, 2011, 10:55 PM
Lucifer is Prime Creator of The Galactic Federation Of Light?
Does anyone know what this means?

I found it on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU5YCwvXHJg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Dec 31, 2011, 12:10 AM
RE: Lucifer is Prime Creator of The Galactic Federation Of Light?
(Dec 30, 2011 10:55 PM)Patiently Waiting Wrote:  Does anyone know what this means?

I found it on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU5YCwvXHJg

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

One can only speculate of course, but my first impression is that this is not a GF channelling. It sounds more like a psy op to me. It's playing on archetypes to much. Basically, it takes all the most feared and hated figures in the alt media mixes it in with historic fiction and religious dogma, then someone's puts a GFL sticker on it.

It was the Vrill that channelled the info to the Nazis. Nothing to do with Blavatsky. Eisenhower was the first official contact with the GF, also present were the Greys/dracos. Any technology shared from that point on, in exchange for dna, would not have been the GF, it would have been the greys.

We hear from Matthew Ward that Lucifer is indeed an Arch Angel and it is from this pool of souls we find the service to self races. We have heard many times that they are not part of the GF. Indeed it is those races that are the cause of this mess. It's this kind of disinformation that is designed to confuse the seeker (In my opinion). One can only discern for ones self, but if feel there are allot of half truths in this message.

Thank you for sharing though
[+] 1 user Likes Michael's post
Dec 31, 2011, 01:23 AM
All of the Archangels of Darkness and the Archangels of Light work together. They're what you would call the "ascended masters". Lucifer was shown to be the tempter in histories on earth merely to hide the truth so that people would be confused as to what actually happened. All the Archangels of Darkness are in fact, the Archangels of Light, after having seen the light. We're all here because some a**hole f***ed with Equilibrium and tempted the rest of the angels. This is where Hell would be.
Dec 31, 2011, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2011 12:18 PM by Michael.)
(Dec 31, 2011 01:23 AM)TheFirst Wrote:  All of the Archangels of Darkness and the Archangels of Light work together. They're what you would call the "ascended masters". Lucifer was shown to be the tempter in histories on earth merely to hide the truth so that people would be confused as to what actually happened. All the Archangels of Darkness are in fact, the Archangels of Light, after having seen the light. We're all here because some a**hole f***ed with Equilibrium and tempted the rest of the angels. This is where Hell would be.

Ok James, I understand what you are saying, but from my perspective Lucifer is the god of the Illuminati. Lucifer is the false god who demanded the blood of countless victims, Lucifer is the vengeful, judgemental God of the old testament. As we also hear from Monty;

You must learn to ask when they talk of God, is it the God of Love and Light, or is it the worship of Lucifer, whom they call god? Foolishly, when people hear the name of God, they mistakenly assume it is the God of Love. But people are worshipping Lucifer - they would be horrified to be told this ! All the spilling of blood is done to honour Lucifer. This is why there are so many wars going on at this time. They are all along the 33rd Parallel. This one fact alone is so significant. Research it for yourselves, the answers are there. When assassinations are planned, the exact location, dates, etc. are all of paramount importance. They do not leave anything to chance. Your lives are so controlled by these people - they do not care for you or yours. It is their intention to remove a third of you, who are surplus to requirement. It saddens me to see people who are being used for this purpose. Anyone speaking the truth, who dares to step out of line, is attacked by those whose motive is jealousy and fear. Those who attack you, my dear, and our work, are to be pitied. They have not yet evolved. They are frightened to step outside their prison

You seem to be lumping all the Arch Angels/Ascended masters or whatever into one basket saying they are working together. The Lucifer portrayed in the Bible seems to be the real Sofic feminine creator of this galaxy. We gain from Matthew Ward an insight into the role Lucifer (old testament God) and his band of fallen angels have played in this galaxy/universe in the past, and also how the true god cannot stop the darkness due to free will;

13. Throughout those eons of co-creating, all manifestations whether of energy only—the archangels, angels and some gods and goddesses—or in form, other gods and goddesses and the universes—were of Creator's pure love-light essence. And because all souls' Beginnings are and eternally shall be in Creator, It wanted all souls throughout the cosmos to have the same privilege as the first ones, and It so decreed that the selected gods and goddesses have the right and responsibility to establish laws governing their respective universes, but they are bound to honor Its cosmic laws that include free will.

14. Somewhere along the line, after creating materials for both humans and animals were available, free will got out of hand—you know that as the story of Lucifer and his band of fallen angels. They started combining the two kinds of materials to produce intelligent half-human, half-animal creatures such as the centaurs, satyrs, mermaids and mermen and others mentioned in your mythology. Some were designed to do work that humans could not do or didn't want to, such as swiftly carrying messages or working underwater, and others were made simply to be ferocious, like dragons on land or in the seas. Since there was then no DNA programming for aging, those intelligent creatures could live in misery for thousands of your calendar years.

15. The more Lucifer and his followers delighted in making those kinds of life forms, the farther they fell from the light. When some realized that they were misusing their gift of free will, they returned to manifesting in the light. Others kept producing the creatures of their deprived ideas, creating denser and denser energy as their light kept dimming until only the spark of connection to Creator that was their life force remained. The negativity created by their thoughts and deeds and the agony of all the creatures they made formed the massive powerful force field called the "dark forces".

16. It is from that source that souls anywhere in this universe who have proclivity toward greed, ruthlessness and lust for power become puppets of that abject darkness. In recent times this scientific principle of interaction that is from Creator has become known as the law of attraction, or "like attracts like". The energy of souls' dark thoughts and desires attracts the same kind of energy in that vast field of negativity and brings it into the souls' lives, their worlds and their worlds' collective consciousness. That is what happened to Earth. After being populated, the planet that once was known throughout this universe as a paradise and one of God's favored creations became engulfed in the negativity brought by those civilizations.

17. Only Creator can amend Its laws, and in the case of free will, It has done so twice. In antiquity, the densest, or darkest, souls used their free will not only to capture weaker souls, but also to usurp those weaker souls' free will. That created such an imbalance between the light and the darkness throughout the cosmos that to regain the balance essential to keep the motion of all bodies relatively steady, Creator decreed that the darkest souls must restore to the captive souls their free will. And so they did, but those souls that were so long deprived of exercising free will were easily manipulated by the darkness until they started accepting the light constantly offered.

18. Creator's second exception is that never again can nuclear weaponry be used in space because of the devastating damage this has done to souls—not bodies, but souls—and if such is attempted, the ruler of that universe is empowered to prevent it. That is why, by God's authorization, our space family near Earth has prevented the dozen or so Illuminati attempts at nuclear terrorism since September 11, 2001.

19. In all other instances when free will is used to intentionally cause havoc, devastation, death and suffering, the rulers of the universes are not permitted to interfere. So, while it may seem that God is allowing the free will of dark ones to prevail over the free will of lighted souls, never is that so! He would like life on Earth to be in love and peace, but He cannot stop those who are intent upon working against that kind of world. And because every soul in this universe is a part of Him and He loves all of his soul-parts unconditionally, He doesn't side with one over another

If you are here James/Yewah/Lucifer for redemption and forgiveness know that it is forever and eternally granted, if you stop violating the laws. We forgive you, just let us go. Tell your servants they are no longer necessary. You say you hate Love. Well we will show you by example its transformational power. Let us have the chance to change your mind. In the name of honour we have lifted your vale, be fair and step aside. That goes for religions, politicians, business, law, education, armies, the lot. Call off your dogs. I'm surrounding you in blue light, and asking you from the depths of my heart to cooperate. The collective says no more and we don our armour of light. So it is and so be it.
[+] 2 users Like Michael's post
Dec 31, 2011, 04:55 PM
The subject of Lucifer and the Archangels is one that is much more vast and complex than 99% of us are used to dealing with. There are no simple understandings here. If you really want to begin an exploration of this subject be ready to start with an open mind. And I mean be ready to admit we are kindergardeners trying to understand calculus. You might want to pick up a book titled "The Christ Blueprint: 13 keys to Christ Consciousness". It will introduce you to a little more sophistacated presentation than is generally found in channelings.
[+] 1 user Likes Reed's post
Dec 31, 2011, 08:56 PM
All you need to know, is that back in Egypt, things went ape s*** because the two primary leaders that turned the kingdom into a paradise, wanted to live as the peasants to understand their pain. They handed over the ruling power to one person, who changed all religious histories and glorified themselves. God has no name in the bible, because Lucifer was god before he rose to grace. I violate no laws. In fact, the one perfect being you would actually call "god," is the cause of this whole mess, arrogant in their "perfection". There were 4 major turning points in history. Those are when Hinduism arose, Then Buddhism, then Jesus, then Pacalism. They all represent 4 major teachings required for ascension. Hinduism would be represented by my Hungarian friend, Buddhism by my asian friend, Jesus, myself (Jesus was not born from a virgin, nor was he originally pure. He was a liar, a thief, and a rapist, bastard son of a raped whore.), and Pacalism by my native friend. I control my negative emotions for now... Because seriously... If you went away for f***ing... 5 MINUTES! Come back, and the whole place goes to ape****, you gotta kick out the f***er that caused it, and fix it, and then go back to get everyone, all because all the "gods" are too f***ing immature and retarded to handle themselves? It's not godship that ascension leads to. It's an understanding of our worlds and the universe as a whole and how it all interconnects with energy. I do not consider myself god, but I am the one who you would have CALLED Lucifer... But seriously, if you wanna go by church teachings... Why not go be a nun and have lesbian orgies in the communal showers? Or perhaps molest little boys to teach them the wonderful gifts of god? Or perhaps create an order of murderers and free masons to control the world? Theology is the teachings required for religion, but as anyone who knows me and has talked to me personally knows... I will tell them that I believe in Agnosticism. The belief of god, but not religion.
Jan 01, 2012, 01:40 AM
Dear Michael, Thank you so very much for your response on this thread. You have written everything that has been in my head, but seem to be unable to get it out so well the way that you did. Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer, when will you ever stop ? You want to call the one true GOD arrogant and a rapist. What does that make you ? You steal our souls for your own sick agenda, and then say it's for our own good . You say listen to me and I will tell you the truth, while you call us childish and retarded. You say that you love us and don't want to hurt any of us, and then you say you hate love. You really need to make up your mind once and for all. We want to live in peace, harmony, love, and the light of the one true GOD. You are NOT him and you never, ever will be. Get that through your head once and for all for eternity, PLEASE !!!!!

All We Need Is Love !!
[+] 3 users Like DeeMe's post
Jan 01, 2012, 06:40 AM
Forgot to say, My love to all of mankind.

All We Need Is Love !!
Jan 01, 2012, 11:02 PM
Because the journey to consciousness requires an understanding of love AND hate, and the two are deeply interconnected. Any vampire knows this best. They are taught to hate what they love, and therefore must love what they hate. Christian god is wrathful, is he not? What happens when you die? Everyone starts as a being. The "gods" of history have always been different. There are stories of gods around the world that all preach generally the same things in different ways. Swaying towards any one religion is stupidity in itself. Rather, you need to study the lessons that all of them teach. I for one, would sway more towards Buddhism, but am in fact Agnostic. I believe in god, but no particular religion. There is no "him". Ascension is the rising of your consciousness to the point of being able to do the things that you would say only god can. Lucifer is seen as an angel that fell from grace, correct? And god seen as the one that sent him to him? Then why are we humans, left here to fend for ourselves, even without guidance? Even the slightest? The churches don't have the peoples best interests at heart. How often do they do a charity run for example? The point of ascension is to know and understand all the dualities and take your stand in the matter. All the Archangels are seen as 7 different distinct personalities, and their Dark counterparts would be the opposites. Could it not be possible that the Archangels of Darkness were first vengeful for the things they went through to rise to true consciousness, and learned of their mistakes? I don't mind peace or harmony, but I really hate the way people treat me. That's why I say I hate love. When you care about something, it is either projected as love or hate, as the two are generally the same... Merely positive or negative sides to the same coin. What's funniest, is that you even called Jesus the one true god. I've only ever heard of him as the son of god. Perhaps a child of his teachings, to show him a better path. I never said he was a bad man, he was merely from a bad background, like myself.
Jan 01, 2012, 11:15 PM
(Jan 01, 2012 11:02 PM)TheFirst Wrote:  Because the journey to consciousness requires an understanding of love AND hate, and the two are deeply interconnected. Any vampire knows this best. They are taught to hate what they love, and therefore must love what they hate. Christian god is wrathful, is he not? What happens when you die? Everyone starts as a being. The "gods" of history have always been different. There are stories of gods around the world that all preach generally the same things in different ways. Swaying towards any one religion is stupidity in itself. Rather, you need to study the lessons that all of them teach. I for one, would sway more towards Buddhism, but am in fact Agnostic. I believe in god, but no particular religion. There is no "him". Ascension is the rising of your consciousness to the point of being able to do the things that you would say only god can. Lucifer is seen as an angel that fell from grace, correct? And god seen as the one that sent him to him? Then why are we humans, left here to fend for ourselves, even without guidance? Even the slightest? The churches don't have the peoples best interests at heart. How often do they do a charity run for example? The point of ascension is to know and understand all the dualities and take your stand in the matter. All the Archangels are seen as 7 different distinct personalities, and their Dark counterparts would be the opposites. Could it not be possible that the Archangels of Darkness were first vengeful for the things they went through to rise to true consciousness, and learned of their mistakes? I don't mind peace or harmony, but I really hate the way people treat me. That's why I say I hate love. When you care about something, it is either projected as love or hate, as the two are generally the same... Merely positive or negative sides to the same coin. What's funniest, is that you even called Jesus the one true god. I've only ever heard of him as the son of god. Perhaps a child of his teachings, to show him a better path. I never said he was a bad man, he was merely from a bad background, like myself.

I'm tired of duality, I've paid my dues. The reason love and hate are related is because here in 3d it's mostly conditional. We're moving to 4d, were love is unconditional and hate does not exist. And there ain't nothing no Christian God/Man can do about it. We are the Christ generation.
Jan 01, 2012, 11:24 PM
The 5th dimension is an understanding of energies and dualities between emotions, which are the manifestation of energy. Effort, for example, is a an energy in and of itself. The 6th dimension, is what I would call nothing, as it's more-so a full understanding of the dualities between emotions and understanding other peoples views. The 7th dimension would be a love-hate relationship... Depending on who you're interacting with. That's just my opinion though. =P
Jan 03, 2012, 03:52 AM
Duality is:
Love & Hate;
Black & White;
Right & Wrong;
Left & Right...................................etc...

You get the picture?

We will all be free when we no longer judge another souls decision.
Jan 04, 2012, 10:52 PM
I love you. You're awesome.
Jan 05, 2012, 07:51 AM
(Jan 01, 2012 11:24 PM)TheFirst Wrote:  The 6th dimension, is what I would call nothing, as it's more-so a full understanding of the dualities between emotions and understanding other peoples views. The 7th dimension would be a love-hate relationship... Depending on who you're interacting with. That's just my opinion though. =P

I've come to learn that the 6th dimension is where an entity can integrate all of its dualistic experiences into Oneness, or true Unity. In doing so, those dualistic experiences become "nothing", because they have become a part of the whole and therefore no longer have a polarity in which to express themselves.

So when you mention love/hate in the higher dimensions, it still sounds like you are referring to that dimension consisting of a dualistic nature. So at what point do you believe that Unity consciousness, or Oneness, is achieved?

Steve

Learning to be discerning.
[+] 1 user Likes inkratas's post
Jan 05, 2012, 01:52 PM
(Jan 05, 2012 07:51 AM)inkratas Wrote:  
(Jan 01, 2012 11:24 PM)TheFirst Wrote:  The 6th dimension, is what I would call nothing, as it's more-so a full understanding of the dualities between emotions and understanding other peoples views. The 7th dimension would be a love-hate relationship... Depending on who you're interacting with. That's just my opinion though. =P

I've come to learn that the 6th dimension is where an entity can integrate all of its dualistic experiences into Oneness, or true Unity. In doing so, those dualistic experiences become "nothing", because they have become a part of the whole and therefore no longer have a polarity in which to express themselves.

So when you mention love/hate in the higher dimensions, it still sounds like you are referring to that dimension consisting of a dualistic nature. So at what point do you believe that Unity consciousness, or Oneness, is achieved?

Steve

I have to agree with you Steve. In my understanding the 5th dimension is the equivalent of the mental plains of the spirit word. This is commonly described as the atman, or christ consciousness. And in the physical sense, Heaven, nirvana etc.
When Jesus said “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one reaches the Father but by me,” or when he gave the parable of the treasure buried in a field, I think he was referring to the fact that no one can know the Father without first knowing the Self, Son, Christ or Atman.
It is a state of Unconditional Love. I think there is polarity at this level in that unconditional self Love exists. Beyond this level we are told, we become more integrated with the farther/mother. I believe it's a god conciousness/logos level of attainment were positive and negative are fully immersed into the totality of infinite expression. Like our sun for instance. The sun fulfils the role of a 6th dimensional being in our solar system. It provides the energy/light of the central logos of our galaxy. The higher we get the more life we can channel and support, in service to the supreme mother/farther. So therefore I assume, as you do that the 6th dimension is the state of unity, and not polarity as others have said. I would say that the extreme polarity of the 5th ie heaven and hell Archetypes, would be needed in order to create a sun, The “Christ” is the “particle” of the Formless that is placed in the womb of Shakti, the Holy Spirit, who is the Divine Mother, mater. And is reborn a God.
[+] 1 user Likes Michael's post

Contact Us | Galactic Channelings Community | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication