Current time: Jul 23, 2014, 05:08 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

High-Pitched Frequencies in Your Ear(s): Tinnitus or Ascension Related?
Mar 27, 2013, 10:12 AM
High-Pitched Frequencies in Your Ear(s): Tinnitus or Ascension Related?
Ever since young, I've always heard this high-pitch ring in my ears. It would sound something like "yeeeeeeeeng". It has never, as far as I can remember, ever occured in both ears at the same time. Always on one side.

I don't think I'm Vit D deficient since I live on a tropical, sunny island smacked right onto the equator and I eat a lot of dark, green leafy veggies.

A couple of times, I was lucky enough to have a friend or family member beside me when it happened. I asked them, "Do you hear that?" "Hear what?" "That high-pitch frequency ringing noise!" And they would give me that you're-crazy look.

So, my question to you fellow forum members, is this: Has anyone of you experienced this noise before or do you know of anyone who has?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mar 27, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: High-Pitched Frequencies in Your Ear(s): Tinnitus or Ascension Related?
For about 5 years now, I have been experiencing low frequency sound or 'the hum' as it is officially called. starts and stops randomly. heard strongest in evening, in bed. recently, there is now a slightly higher pitch tone alternating and sometimes I feel my body vibrate. there is a ton of info out there on hearing various pitch tones and many opinions on the cause and the number is growing of those that hear them. you are not alone.
Mar 27, 2013, 02:36 PM
(Mar 27, 2013 01:01 PM)albinocrow Wrote:  For about 5 years now, I have been experiencing low frequency sound or 'the hum' as it is officially called. starts and stops randomly. heard strongest in evening, in bed. recently, there is now a slightly higher pitch tone alternating and sometimes I feel my body vibrate. there is a ton of info out there on hearing various pitch tones and many opinions on the cause and the number is growing of those that hear them. you are not alone.
I have experienced high pitch noises over the years, not as much lately though. In the past when it has happened I have seen spirit but not always.
The last time it happened my whole body was vibrating and the bed was shaking and I had the high pitched noise in my head it was the exact time my mother had passed away.
Mar 27, 2013, 04:58 PM
I have had this high pitched buzzing/ringing sound in my head for about 5 years as well. In all that time I also asked the same question, "Is this actually related to this ascension or did I somehow develop tinnitus". This sound is always present but it seems to vary in intensity(volume) and at times the pitch seems to rise and the ringing/buzzing becomes a sharper, more crisp sound. Because of the high occurrence of this phenomenon among people aware of the ascension story it would make more sense to assume that this is ascension related than to assume that we all happened to be the fortunate and frequent recipient of great seats at rock concerts throughout our lives. Cool
Mar 27, 2013, 05:32 PM
Yes, I also get the high pitched sound , and it always seems louder in my right ear. I, just about 1 1/2 years ago, also started getting the body vibrations. These vibrations happen mostly when I am in bed at night trying to sleep. What I have the most problems with, is intense sinus pressure when a storm is moving into my area. My husband calls me the human barometer. lol I have had this problem since I was a little girl. I can also hear the roar, and rumbling of when the earth is moving during earth quakes. That kinda of freaks me out, to be able to hear is pretty loud, when no one else that I know can.

All We Need Is Love !!
Mar 28, 2013, 11:44 AM
Music RE: High-Pitched Frequencies in Your Ear(s): Tinnitus or Ascension Related?
I believe these sounds are a subtle vibration of energy that originate from beyond the physical and exist within to provide a link or tool used to access a higher realm. Also in the life giving breath, or a taste called nectar, humans can meditate on these to give the mind a focus in order to bypass it to go deeper into our real selves where real feelings of peace and love reside.
The more you do not give mind the attention it demands (it will never be still especially as it recognizes it's nemesis), the louder, higher and more tuneful these sounds are. At first it can be like buzzing crickets, then a finer ringing sound as one relaxes into the experience.
If anyone is sincerely looking for a meditation that lets one rest within themselves away from the raging torment of thoughts, I recommend
Prem Rawat's techniques of Knowledge; I have been following since 1978 with never a need to search elsewhere as it's the real deal.
[+] 1 user Likes Asone28's post
Mar 28, 2013, 07:31 PM
You are what is wrong with this planet. As simple as that. You all come from the possible futures. Now it makes a perfect sense. Thank you for that info.
Mar 28, 2013, 07:45 PM
Blue,
I think of myself as a very patient being but I have lost patience with you. If indeed you are sending out a cry for help, go cry elsewhere.
Mar 28, 2013, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: Mar 28, 2013 08:26 PM by Blue.)
Albino,

Things are more complicated than most see. I am sorry but there is something going on behind the veil that you are looking through. I cannot explain it. I am sorry. It only comes with time. Experience and time. I know that some of my massages seem outrages or cryptic to most of you. They are not to the true recipients hooked on the other line of this wire. I'm sorry, I know i've been using this forum to get the messages "home". I don't belong here. I just want to go home. This forum allows me to call, to contact home. I don't want trouble. I just want to go home and leave your planet alonel

You had chosen your paths. It was your choice. Your free will.
It was your choice, yet you still choose to bully me and my level of consciousness, cause you think it "used to work in the past". Please, put your little games where they belong. I mean you no harm. All I want is to go home. That's all than can be said.
Mar 28, 2013, 10:08 PM
you will go home when you complete the mission you agreed (or volunteered) to carry out, If you choose to leave early, you will most likely return here (if here still exists) or perhaps somewhere else to work it out but still delay your return to where you feel you most belong, your true Home. this is of course only an opinion of the way I see it.
Mar 28, 2013, 11:18 PM
Quote:Posted by Butterfingers - Yesterday 05:12 AM

..So, my question to you fellow forum members, is this: Has anyone of you experienced this noise before or do you know of anyone who has?

Quote:Posted by albinocrow - Yesterday 08:01 AM

For about 5 years now, I have been experiencing low frequency sound or 'the hum' as it is officially called. starts and stops randomly. heard strongest in evening, in bed. recently, there is now a slightly higher pitch tone alternating and sometimes I feel my body vibrate. there is a ton of info out there on hearing various pitch tones and many opinions on the cause and the number is growing of those that hear them. you are not alone.

Ah, yes, there is an experience of a type of high pitch ring that should not be confused with tinnitus. Mine got stronger about 15 years ago and then other tones and sounds started appearing. Don't be surprised if one day you start hearing different tones with a different pattern in both ears at the same time; or water sounds, like waterfalls or a rushing river. Or maybe one night you will be suddenly awakend by a loud water sound and you will go around checking the whole house to see if somebody had left the water running... Smile

Then came the humming and then the vibrations. The feeling started with a light buzz when waking up and falling asleep. Then they got stronger and for longer periods, to the point that for 2 years it became very tiring because they were happening 24 hrs a day. It was like having a motor inside that changed from smooth to hard buzzing.. Well, more than buzzing. Smooth as in feeling the vibrations in the SOUND of a dentist's drill and hard as... like hugging the motor of your refrigerator all day long... or worse, standing next to a truck on idle and feeling its vibrations all day long. It was hard to feel rested or fall asleep for many months, and then I discovered a way to smooth down (??) the intensity to be able to fall asleep.

Spirit gives us what we need when we need it. IT turns it up as high as we can take and then gives us a breather for a little while, to later turn it up again. I know it is part of the expansion that we all have to go through. At the same time we are given Divine and Blissful experiences as our awareness, perception and senses expand.

Seek first the Kingdom of God, and the rest shall be added unto you.
Mar 29, 2013, 03:02 AM
Blue, I love you. Be strong. We are all struggling at some point. You are infinite, eternal power and a beautiful soul otherwise you wouldn't be reading these words here at this forum. I understand your frustrations, pain and shortcomings. Many of us are dealing with it but know things are changing, we, you and I are making the difference. I love you, eternal heart and well..you know you are too. Smile
Mar 29, 2013, 09:00 PM
Albino, I do not have any contracts left, or karma or obligations. And that's FYI. In fact, I feel sorry for many of you here and... I am not kidding. You guys, in your timeline, you've lost so much, you've lost the jewel that was once called intuitive feeling of life. I hope that one day you can find it again Smile I hope you can find your hearts again, cause... it can be done. Life, doesn't have to be math only, your DNA knows that. You just have to find it again. Bless you on your journey, be kind and be safe.

Joy ce M =) I love you too. Thank you for your words. I feel them and they are kind. Yet, where I am, I battle the Darkness with no 3D or 4D support. Kind of forgot where I've parked my TARDIS. Anyway, thank you, much appreciated.

Contact Us | Galactic Channelings Community | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication